Look who's on the cover.....

Glamazon
on 12/28/09 1:29 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey bandster family,

I'm not truly bragging but really testifying.  OH magazine has asked me to not only be on the cover of the Jan/Feb issue but they have featured my story as well!!!  I was so shocked when they asked me!!Some of you may know the hellish experience I had trying to get weight loss surgery.  I had a 13 month lawsuit that I eventually lost.  Through all of it, it was always my prayer that my struggle would help someone else one day.

It has been two years since they have featured a members story or have had a member on the cover.  I was so blessed that they chose me, but the extra blessing is that they featured Naomi (the bandster queen) too!!!  Wow!!  Naomi has been my rock and support....and an amazing friend. Naomi and SandyR (hey Sandy) have been more help and support to me than I can ever say.  I love you both so much.   The bandster girls are doing it!!!  Woooohoooo!!!  Just go to the magazine tab at the top, under the Obesityhelp banner and check us out!!!

God gets the Glory!!!  What the devil meant for my harm, God used to bless me.  Praise HIM!! 2010 is my YEAR!!!

Love is all there is, ever was or ever will be...  

txmomma
on 12/28/09 3:15 am - San Diego, CA
That is amazing news, u look great!  Happy New Year!
Glamazon
on 12/28/09 4:18 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks sweetie!!!

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 12/28/09 5:53 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Congratulations. 
I am so happy to see that Oh is putting a lapbander on the cover.  All we here is how we all made a mistake by getting the lapband.  I'm hoping that I can be just as successful as you were.
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Glamazon
on 12/28/09 5:57 am, edited 12/28/09 5:57 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey Neighbor!!!   Thanks so much!  That is the other reason why I am so happy about this.  Naomi B and I feel the same as you do.  We have heard over and over about how lapband people don't do very well.  Though it is true that you have to work as hard as your band does and it does take longer than other surgeries, it is still a wonderful surgery.  Many of us are very successful with it.  However, most people aren't willing to do the work and for them, they should have had a RNY or a sleeve done. 

sunshineangel_1977
on 12/28/09 2:54 pm - sabina, OH
 Woohoo...Congrats!! 

love hate relationship Eating Disorder      

Glamazon
on 12/29/09 1:02 am - Mesa, AZ
Thank you sunshine!!!

Tom C.
on 12/29/09 12:04 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS !! Can't wait to see it !! Have a Happy New Year, and hoping your 2010 is a lighter then 2009 !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Glamazon
on 12/29/09 1:03 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey Tom, thank you so much and I send blessings to you and yours for the New Year!!!

nkara
on 12/29/09 12:26 am
  Awesome!  
 Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

Most Active